Yield: 10 Éclairs
Fleuri Mangue Violette Eclair Recette
- PR16 plastic pastry socket between 12 and 16 mm
- 900 g choux pastry
- 450 g mango cream
- 200 g yellow marzipan
- 300 g neutral glaze
- Violet pansy flowers
- 10 g passion fruit puree (about 2 fruits)
- 75 g mango puree
- 100g eggs
- 90 g caster sugar
- 2 g gelatin powder
- 10 g water
- 165g unsalted butter
- Yellow Almond Paste
- 200 g marzipan
- 1 pinch of yellow food coloring
1. Cut the passion fruit in half, extract the pulp, pass it through a sieve. Reserve the seeds for finishing.
2. Whisk the eggs with the sugar to whiten them. Add the passion fruit and mango purées. Cook in a saucepan at 85°C until slightly thickened. Incorporate the gelatin previously hydrated at 60°C and, when the mixture has cooled to 40°C, add the diced butter and mix.
3. Keep the cream at least 2 hours in the fridge before assembly.
Yellow Almond Paste
1. Incorporate the yellow food coloring into the marzipan until you obtain a homogeneous and sustained color.
2. Roll out to 2 mm and cut into oblong shapes using an éclair stencil.
Assembly and Finish
1. Start by preparing the cream. Refrigerate.
2. Make the choux pastry, pipe 11 cm long éclairs using a pastry bag, then bake them in the oven.
3. Make the yellow marzipan rolls. Bring the neutral glaze to a boil in a saucepan.
4. Garnish the éclairs with mango cream. Glue the marzipan rolls on the éclairs with warm neutral glaze applied with a brush, then coat the rolls.
4. Arrange petals of purple pansies and place in a cornet on each petal a glaze drop to mimic dew.